Back to Basics
- A minimum of three strong stories (high-performance emotions);
- At least one “beautiful” picture that will tell a story in 10 seconds;
- List of what I need to know and I can find in the newspaper/magazine;
- List of what I should know if I have extra five minutes;
- Something that will make me feel good.
At the end newspapers and magazines, also web pages and digital publications are – for reading.
The simple page architecture.
Good design has a precise grid.
When selecting a number of basic columns you have to watch out for the format and size.
An effective redesign makes the most of the resources you have to connect with the consumer. Good redesign is driven by a deep understanding of your clients and/or…
There was a story told by the mayor of the town of Niterói, across the bay from Rio de Janeiro, that expresses perfectly the epic stature of the Brazilian architect Oscar…